JUNETEENTH MUSIC FESTIVAL
DENVER, COLORADO’S JUNETEENTH MUSIC FESTIVAL IS ONE OF THE NATION’S LARGEST CELEBRATIONS of Juneteenth, DRAWING IN RECORD NUMBERS OF FESTIVAL‐GOERS AND PARTICIPATION.
Join us Saturday June 16, 2018 in historic Five points!!! Juneteenth music festival attracts tens of thousands celebrating freedom, community and culture. Vendor spaces are filing fast. Register for your Space by clicking the link below.
VOLUNTEERS HELP US MAKE JUNETEENTH AMAZING! SIGN UP BELOW
Represent the Rams and the best State in the Union. Orders ship in 3 business days.
Stay warm in every neighborhood! Orders ship in 3 business days.
Because the Boyz n the Hood are ALWAYZ Hard! Orders ship in 3 business days.
Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor in the 2018 Juneteenth Music Festival. We are excited about this year's lineup of programming and entertainment for the family and all ages and promise to provide a positive experience for our vendors, partners and attendees.
Please read the information below.
Juneteenth Music Festival is Saturday June 16, 2018. The event is open to the public and is held in the Historic Five Points Neighborhood on Welton St., between Park Avenue and 29th Street from 11am - 9:00pm.
Vendors are provided a 10' x 10'space and must bring their own tent(s), tables, decor, ect. Vendors must provide their own power.
Food vendors are required to provide electronic copies of permitting required by the City of Denver by May 1, 2018. Please email documentation to MileHighFestivals@gmail.com
Merchant vendors are required to obtain a sales tax license from the City of Denver. Please email documentation to MileHighFestivals@gmail.com.
Vendor check-in is Friday June 1, 2018 2:00pm - 8:00pm at Coffee at the Point, 710 East 26th Avenue. Check takes 10 -15 minutes. You may come to the check anytime between 2:00pm - 8:00pm. If you are not able to attend please call us during at 720-505-3274.
Please complete the vendor application below.
Juneteenth Music Festival (JMF) Parade
Saturday, June 16th at 11:00 AM
PARADE RULES AND REGULATIONS
ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE PARADE WILL ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN DISMISSAL OF PARTICIPANTS FROM THE PARADE.
PARADE WILL BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE, SATURDY, June 16th 2017 at 11:00 am
1. ALL PARADE ENTRIES SHOULD ARRIVE AT Manual High-School lot 26TH & WILLIAMS AT GIVEN TIME.
2.ENTRY FEES $50 (No refunds)
ALL ENTRY FEES GO TO SUPPORT THE COST OF FACILITATING THE PARADE AND THE FESTIVAL.
3. ALL PARADE ENTRIES MUST BE IN GOOD TASTE.
4.ONE ENTRY PER ORGANIZATION. (No adding groups together unless going under 1 name)
5. NO GAPS BETWEEN PARADE GROUPS OF MORE THAN 30 FEET.
ALL VEHICULAR ENTRIES SHALL PROCEED AT A SAFE AND APPROPRIATE SPEED, SHALL MAINTAIN A SAFE DISTANCE FROM SPECTATORS AND SHALL NOT WEAVE FROM SIDE TO SIDE. STREET IS NARROW IN SEVERAL PLACES AND THE CROWDS LIKE TO GET AS CLOSE A POSSIBLE.
ALL DRIVERS MUST BE LICENSED. YOU MUST HAVE PROOF OF AT LEAST LIABILITY VEHICLE INSURANCE.
PARADE ENTRANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL VEHICLES CONNECTED WITH THEIR GROUP AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERSON MARCHING WITH THEIR GROUP.
6. PARADE PARTICIPANTS MUST NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, THROW OR EJECT ANYTHING TO SPECTATORS FROM PARADE UNITS. (PLEASE HAND IT TO THEM)
· PARADE UNITS MAY HAVE INDIVIDUAL(S) WALK ALONG SIDE A UNIT AND DISTRIBUTE CANDY TO SPECTATORS ALONG THE ROUTE AS LONG AS THEY ARE ADJACENT TO THE SPECTATORS AND DO NOT HAVE TO THROW THE ITEMS.
7. FOR SAFETY PURPOSES, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT HELMETS BE WORN BY ALL RIDERS OF BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, INLINE SKATES, SCOOTERS (MOTORIZED OR NOT), MOTORCYCLES, ETC.
08. IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, PLAN ON ADDITIONAL PROTECTION, AS YOU DEEM FIT. BE PREPARED FOR ANY SURPRISES THE WEATHER MAY OFFER.
PARADE WILL GO ON UNLESS THERE ARE SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
09. PARADE ENTRY NUMBER WILL BE DISTRIBUTED DAY OF THE PARADE AT THE CHECK-IN TABLE.
NOTE: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED ENTRY FORM AND SUBMIT FEE BY JUNE 1, 2018. IF MAILING ENTRY FEE AND FORM, PLEASE CHECK WITH JMF PRIOR TO PARADE DATE TO MAKE SURE ENTRY FORM AND FEE WERE RECEIVED.
THE PARADE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY PARTICIPANT NOT ABLE TO ADHERE TO THE ABOVE STATED RULES.